ABOUT THE CASPIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENT COUNCIL
The Student Council of Caspian University is a permanent representative collegial body of the university’s student self-government, whose activities are aimed at ensuring the realization of the rights of students to participate in the management of the educational process, solving important issues of student life, developing their social activity, supporting and implementing social initiatives.
Today, the student Council of the university is not only the organizer of leisure student life, but, first of all, an active participant in the management of the university. In this case, the student council asset acts as a potential partner and feedback for the administration of the university providing educational services to students.
GOALS OF THE CASPIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENT COUNCIL
1) Ensuring the realization of the rights of students to participate in the management of the university, the assessment of the quality of the educational process.
2) Development and support of socially significant student initiatives of the university.
3) Preservation and development of student traditions, formation of civic culture, active citizenship of students, promotion of their social maturity, independence, ability to self-organization and self-development.
TASKS OF THE CASPIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENT COUNCIL
1) Development of proposals on the main directions of educational and extracurricular activities of the university and the mechanism of their implementation, taking into account the problems of students by analyzing their current needs in the educational, scientific, cultural, social, organizational and household spheres.
2) Assistance in solving issues and analyzing problems affecting the interests of students, finding ways and methods to solve them.
3) Assistance to the university administration in solving issues affecting the interests of students, in organizing the educational process.
4) Formation of civic culture, active citizenship of university students.
5) Preservation and development of values and traditions of mutual respect between students and teachers (employees) of the university.
6) Promoting the development and realization of personal and professional qualities of university students.
7) Organization of students’ participation in scientific and innovative activities of the university.
8) Organization of recreation and leisure of students, holding cultural events.
9) Participation in the development of a system to reward university students for achievements in various fields of academic and non-academic activities, including for active participation in the activities of the University Student Council, scientific and social life of the university.
10) Assistance in strengthening discipline and law and order in academic buildings and dormitories of the university.
Chairman of the Student Council – Zolotarev Alik Andreevich
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 8 707 292 2676