The Board of trustees is the highest governing body of the university. In educational organizations The Board of Trustees acts as a public-consultative body, participates in the decision of questions of prospective development of university.
Tasks of the Board of Trustees:
- To contribute to the formation of the university’s development strategy and programs as an educational, scientific and Cultural center of international level;
- Ensuring of public control over observance of rights of participants of educational process;
- To promote the development of international scientific, technical and cultural cooperation of the University
Composition of the Board of Trustees of Caspian University
- Rashit Temirbulatovich Sarsenov – Chairman, President of BSB Corporation;
- Nurtai Abykayev Abykayev – President of KazNAEN, President of NAO Otandastar Foundation;
- Sergey I. Aparin – Editor-in-chief of the newspaper “New Generation”;
- Yerzhanova Raushan Zeynullayevna – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nurbank JSC;
- Karina Rashitovna Sarsenova – General Producer of the KS production production center;
- Kramer Eduard Lvovich – Director of KSP Steel LLP;
- Krymkulov Sagyn Yerkasovich – General Director of Mangystaumunaigas JSC;
- Igor Ivanovich Rogov – Doctor of Law, Deputy Executive Director of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy;
- Soskovets Oleg Nikolaevich – President of the Russian Union of Commodity Producers.