Step-by-step steps to transfer to Caspian University from another university:
– apply to the registration office of your university and write an application addressed to the head with consent for the transfer;
– collect documents: a transcript, a certificate of possession of an educational grant, a certificate of passing the UNT or CT, applications addressed to the head of the university where he studied (with the signature of the head and seal);
– calculation of the difference in the subjects of Caspian University;
– the task of applying for admission to Caspian University;
– a transfer order is issued.