Dear students, undergraduates and doctoral candidates!
If you have any questions, you can contact the Student service center!
Caspian University Student Service Center is an informative resource center providing organizational and technical support for students in academic and organizational processes, as well as providing advice on all issues Students of the university.
The basic principles of activity of Caspian University are directed on student orientation, confidentiality of the received information, cooperation on the basis of trust, objectivity in the decision of questions, operative provision of the information.
Activity of the SSC:
- acceptance of applications of students for translations, restoration, deductions and other questions of academic and organizational character;
- Acceptance of applications for receiving various certificates;
- Timely informing of students on organizational and educational questions, on a schedule and academic calendar of educational process;
- Advisory services in the field of development of personal and professional growth;
- Organization of practice, assistance in employment on practice and after graduation;
- Information support, as well as informing students about changes and innovations in the university;
- Ensuring the safety and confidentiality of the information received;
On the issue of providing quality advisory services (in particular: reception of documents, expulsion, transfer, restoration, granting of academic leave, information on academic progress), as well as on all issues related to the academic process (In particular: issue of certificates, registration of students on educational disciplines, netting of credits, issuance of duplicates of diplomas and transcripts), students, undergraduates will be able to apply to the Student service Center (caspianuniversity, 1st floor).
Head of the caspianuniversity-Amankeldі Nazagul Amankeldievna
Caspian University Registrar Office is an academic service, which is engaged in registration of the whole history of educational achievements of students. The Registrar’s office is a structural subdivision of the caspian university.
The main task of the Registrar’s Office is to form the basic documents of the student: Academic transcript based on the learning process and assessment of students ‘ knowledge; Diploma with the Appendix on graduation from the university.
The activity of the office is carried out in accordance with the law of RK “on education” dated July 27, 2007.
Main functions of the Office:
- Implementation of constant control of the movement of students and undergraduates;
- Reception and formation of personal affairs in accordance with the requirements;
- Registration and storage of individual curriculum of students and undergraduates;
- Providing access to statements, conducting a transcript, calculating gpaand The average score of students and undergraduates;
- Journaling of orders registration;
- Making orders on the staff of students and undergraduates;
- The successful activity of the Office renders significant development of the process of full implementation of credit system of higher education that allows the student to take active part in the whole educational process.
The Registrar’s office is located on the ground floor of Caspian University 113.
Deputy head-Sariyev saule Bimuhanovna