Career Lab of Caspian University
The aim of the center is formation of the personnel potential of competitive experts corresponding to modern intellectual requirements and strategy of development of the Republic of Kazakhstan meeting world standards.
Tasks of the Center:
- Formation of modern subsystem of demand of specialists;
- Attraction of employers to the realization of master-classes, trainings and presentations for students and graduates of the university;
- Development of the system of promotion of employment and adaptation to the labor market of graduates;
- Development of educational programs together with employers;
- Increase of business activity of students and graduatesIncrease of competitiveness and mobility of caspianuniversity graduates in the labor market;
- Creation of a job bank and offers to ensure the employment of caspianuniversity graduates
- Establishment of feedback with the companies-employers and graduates aspianuniiersityin order to track their career growth.
The center’s activity is focused on realization of the concept of continuous training, optimization of work on development and strengthening of relations of Caspian University with enterprises and organizations. The center is a link between enterprises, profiling departments, graduates and the administration of the university.
A competitive specialist-a graduate of caspianuniversity-should have not only theoretical knowledge in their field, but also additional competencies for a successful career.
Caspian University has close contacts with the largest companies, which are oriented to the world market and impose corresponding requirements to the level of training. As a result of the university’s purposeful activities the percentage of employment of caspianuniversity graduates exceeds 95.7%.
The activity of this center promotes expansion of bases of students ‘ practices and their further employment. The center conducts training seminars, leadership lectures of famous people and alumni of Caspian University and not only.
The center together with the partners-employers annually conducts presentations of bases of practice and student internships, workshops and webinars. During the last 2 years the center conducts various thematic marketing seminars and trainings on the modern state and main directions of development of the Kazakhstan labor market.
In order to strengthen the interaction of the university with employers, since March 2016, the Caspian University has a board of employers, which includes a number of large companies and organizations. Through the activities of the employers ‘ Council, employers are involved in the development and examination of working curricula and curriculum disciplines in all specialties.
For participation of companies and employers in employment of graduates every year the fair of vacancies/internships is held. Annually more than 40 leading Kazakhstani and international companies and organizations actively engage in the temporary and permanent work of young specialists are participating in the fair. The vacancy/Internship Fair is visited by more than 500 senior students and graduates annually. Of these, more than half of the students receive an offer to interview the company. Within the framework of the job fair, workshops and seminars are held, where graduates take for themselves information about employment and social and legal protection of university graduates within the framework of anti-crisis measures developed by the State.