6M070800 “Oil and gas Business”
master program “Oil and gas” provides training and production of highly qualified and demanded specialists for the oil and gas industry. At the Department of “Oil and gas business” undergraduates, having passed the full course, will receive a wide range of knowledge and, at the end of the magistracy, can work in different areas of production in the following areas: exploration, drilling, production and transportation Hydrocarbon raw materials, development of oil and gas fields, research of wells, as well as environmental protection of oil and gas sector enterprises.
Academic degree: Master of Engineering and Technology, Master of Science
Two entrance examinations:
on a foreign language;
on a profile subject.
form of training:
Duration of training:
1.5 Year (profile direction)
2 years (Scientific and pedagogical direction)
Specialization of the educational program
-Development and operation of oil and gas fields
Features of the program.
- Accredited under the program Naar and Nkaoko;
- Obtaining additional education under the program of academic mobility in the oil and gas RGU (NIU) named after I.M. Gubkin and Ufa State Petroleum Technical University (UGNTU);
- training on Specialty “underground reservoirs of energy” under the program of a Dvuploplyi magistracy, developed jointly with the French University of Lorraine (France).
Profiling items/Exclusive courses.
- Theory of the movement of gas-liquid mixtures;
- theoretical basis of the fluid recovery from wells;
- innovative methods of oil fields development;
- new technology and technologies of oil extraction;
- technology and technology of natural gas production;
- Design and analysis of oil and gas fields development: design of oil seams by horizontal well systems; scientific bases of development and exploitation of oil and gas fields;
- scientific bases of designing Production technologies in complicated conditions;
- computer modeling of development processes.
Teachers, business coaches:
Akhmedzhanov T.K. – Doctor of Science, professor, honorary worker of Mes RK, research activity in the field of mining and processing of mineral resources (oil, gas, ore, coal);
S. Kabdulov – Ph.D., professor, academician of Nia RK, honored worker Republic of Kazakhstan; Nuranbayeva B. M. – Ph.D., Professor Rai, Assoz. Professor, research activities in the field of mining and processing of minerals (oil, gas, ore);
Shukmanova A.A. – PhD, Assoz. Professor, Dean Igndiit, Research activities in the field of mining and processing of minerals (oil, gas);
Kambakov T. – Ph.D., associate professor, research activity in the field of mining and processing of minerals (oil, gas, Ore, coal);
Daribaeva N. G. – Ph.D., Assoz. Professor, research activities in the field of mining and processing of minerals (oil, gas);
M. Sarybayev-Ph.D., Assoz. Professor, research activities in the field of mining and Processing of minerals (oil, gas);
Zhanabayev T.A.-PhD doctor, associate professor, research activities in the field of drilling; n.
S. M. – Ph.D. of Russia, associate professor, scientific research activities in the field of Geological exploration drilling;
I. K. Turgazinov-Master of Technical Sciences, research activity in the field of mining and processing of mineral resources (oil, gas), reservoir modelling (on the Petrel, Eclipse software).
At the department “Oil and gas business” there is a permanent scientific seminar, which involves students, members of the Student Society of Petroleum Engineers STUDENTCHAPTERSPECU, undergraduates and PPP, which discusses scientific achievements in industries, and Scientific works of students, undergraduates and teachers participate in various international (Russia, Great Britain, Bulgaria, Czech Republic) and Republican symposiums and conferences.
At present the department of “Oil and gas business” successfully carries out international cooperation with the Russian State University of oil and gas named after I. M. Gubkin (Russia, Moscow) and Ufa State Petroleum Technical University ( Ugntu) (Russia, UFA).
- АО «КарачаганакПетролиумОперейтинг»,
- АО «СНПС-Актобемунайгаз», АО «Тургай Петролеум»,
- АО «Озенмунайгаз»,
- АО «Мангистаумунайгаз»,
- ТОО «Тенгизшевройл»
- ТШО компания «Шлюмберже» (Schlumberger),
- ТОО «Каракудукмунай»,
- ТОО «Амангельды Газ»,
- АО «Каражанбасмунай»
- ТОО «Helios»
Sphere of professional activity
Master in the direction of preparation “oil and gas business” prepares for the following kinds of professional activity:
- Work at the enterprises of oil and gas complex, oil and gas fields on land and at sea; Construction and operation of facilities Transport and storage of gas, oil and petroleum products, control over their condition;
- performance of calculations of technological processes and operating modes of equipment with the use of corresponding algorithms and programs.
|“In 2018, I received a degree of” Master of Technology and technology “majoring in” Oil and gas business “at the Caspian University. At the university there is a society of oil and gas industry engineers SPE. This organization gave us the opportunity of the Internship program “SPE Field Trip-Baku”. namely in such eminent corporations as “BP”, “Halliburton” and “Mhwirth” base. What undoubtedly gives a clear advantage of studying in this university. Valery v. Malchenko, Master of Technology and Technology of the Caspian University|