Bachelors of Health in the specialty “nursing” carry out activities aimed at preventing, alleviating, reducing problems and difficulties encountered in patients, Prevention of diseases, prolongation of life and protection of health of citizens by using modern management, medical and diagnostic technologies with proven efficiency.
Academic degree: Bachelor of Health with a degree in nursing
Items of choice on ЕНТ/КТА:
Biology + Chemistry
The disciplines of KTA (for applicants on a related speciality):
Biology + Fundamentals of Nursing
form of training:
Duration of training:
4 years after secondary education (in absentia)
3 years after the average professional (self)
specialization in another window
Specialization of the educational program-“Management in Nursing”
Bachelors of Health in the specialty “nursing” carry out activities aimed at prevention, relief, reduction of problems and difficulties encountered in patients, disease prevention, life extension and protection Health of citizens through the use of modern management, medical and diagnostic technologies with proven effectiveness.
Features of the program
This program allows to get theoretical-applied knowledge and practical skills necessary for understanding and further work of graduates. Practical experience in medicine, as well as experience of teaching shows that practical orientation in the field of medicine is impossible beyond understanding the theoretical bases of health care in general.
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology;
- clinical assessment of the state of health;
- fundamentals of Pharmacology;
- the basics of nursing;
- nursing in clinical disciplines;
- management in nursing;
- general psychology;
- HR in Nursing;
A distinctive feature of caspianuniversity is that we are taught by more than 70% of teachers-practitioners. We put our priority to strengthen the practical orientation of training specialists.
Who are the graduates of this speciality?
After graduating from the speciality “marketing” you will be able to work in these areas
- Deputy chief physician for nursing;
- home nurse;
- nurse General practitioner;
- Head of Nursing hospital;
- specialized nurse;
- teacher in nursing specialist training in medical colleges;
- Enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership;
- Enterprises engaged in health activities;
- medical organizations;
- organizations of education;
- pharmaceutical companies and companies;
- quality assurance agencies Healthcare services;