6M070600 “Geology and exploration of mineral deposits”
the Master Program “Geology and exploration of mineral deposits” is aimed at the training of specialists of the highest class for oil and gas, agricultural, Industrial sector of the country, scientific and educational sphere.
Master of Engineering and technology, Master of Technical Sciences
Two entrance examinations:
on a foreign language;
on the profile subject.
Form of training:
1.5 Year (profile direction)
2 years (Scientific and pedagogical direction)
specialization of the educational program
-Geology of oil and the trajectory of the course covers the field of science and material production, including search, exploration, Industrial development and exploitation of oil and gas fields on land and in water areas.
- accredited under the program naar and Nkaoko;
- highly qualified teaching staff, there is a possibility to receive Additional education under the program of academic mobility;
- availability of specialized laboratory, complex observatory on the basis of Turgheni (Turgenskoye Gorge), training ground for practical works, as well as SPC in Aktau.;
- Ensuring realization of programs of academic mobility of students;
- conducting international seminars, the results of which are introduced into the educational process considering their scientific value and relevance of the problems discussed in the seminars;
- International cooperation with such universities as: Tomsk Polytechnic University (Tomsk, Russia), International University of Innovative Technologies (Kyrgyzstan) is carried out; National Mining University of Ukraine (Ukraine), Technical Oil Institute of the Company “PetroChina” (PRC), Xinjiang Petroleum Technical Academy (PRC), Xinjiang University (PRC), Middle East University of Northern Cyprus (Turkey), St. Petersburg State Maritime Technical University (St. Petersburg, Russia), state higher educational institution “national Mining University” (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine), Ufa State oil Technical University (UFA, Russia);
Profiling items/Exclusive courses.
Current problems of geology;
current problems of modern subsoil use;
analysis of sedimentary basins of Kazakhstan and the world;
theory of formation of oil and gas fields;
geodynamics Oil-and-gas basins interpretation of seismic and geophysical researches of gas wells;
theoretical bases of forecasting and methods of prospecting and prospecting of mineral deposits;
problems of geoecology of oil and gas Land and sea areas;
Teachers, business coaches:
Ratatov B. T. – Dr. N., academician (Iaelps), associate professor at UN DPI;
Muratova S. K. – Ph.D., associate professor;
Omirzakova E. C. – Ph.D., associate professor;
Muzapparova A.B. – M. T., Senor-lecturer;
Nuranbayeva B. M. – Ph.D., Prof. Raye, Assoz. Professor;
Zhanabayev T.A.-PhD, associate professor;
Smashov N. – Ph.D. of Russia, associate professor;
Irgibaev TN-Ph.D., associate professor;
Shukmanov A.A.-PhD, associate professor;
international cooperation of the speciality “Grmpi” is aimed at integration into the international educational space in the field of higher education. Special attention is paid to the careful analysis and selection of teachers who have international certificates of educational programs.
In 2014, undergraduates majoring in “Geology and exploration of mineral deposits” were on probation in Technical Oil Institute of the Company “PetroChina” (PRC), Xinjiang Petroleum Technical Academy (PRC), Xinjiang University (PRC) and St. Petersburg State Maritime Technical University (St. Petersburg, Russia).
April 2017, within the framework of the concept of academic mobility of faculty, undergraduates and students, a seminar with Straka Wolfgang, Mag. Dr. RER. Nat was held in order to improve the quality of education. University of natural Resources and Applied Social Sciences (BOKU), Vienna Department of Civil Engineering and Natural hazards, Institute of Applied Geology Peter Jordan-Stra. E 70, A-1190 Wien, Austria
- АО «Карачаганак Петролиум Оперейтинг»,
- АО «СНПС-Актобемунайгаз», АО «Тургай Петролеум»,
- АО «Озенмунайгаз»,
- АО «Мангистаумунайгаз»,
- ТОО «Тенгизшевройл»
- ТШО компания «Шлюмберже» (Schlumberger),
- ТОО «Каракудукмунай»,
- ТОО «Амангельды Газ»,
- АО «Каражанбасмунай»
- ТОО «Helios»
|“The master’s degree in the Caspian University has opened a lot of opportunities for me both in science as a whole and in a very difficult but not less fascinating area of the oil and gas sector, helped to focus scientific interests, introduced many Like-minded colleagues. ” Kaliyev Sultan Farhadұly, Master of Technology and Technology of the Caspian University.|