Master’s degree program in 6m050600 “economics” in the Caspian University allows to acquire competences in using methods of management decision making; On the issues of economic reforms in the Republic of Kazakhstan; In the economic development of the country; In questions of methodology of teaching of economic disciplines.
Academic degree: Master of Economics and business, Master of Economic Sciences
Two entrance examinations:
on a foreign language;
on a profile subject. Form of training:
Examination of Learning:
1 year (profile direction)
2 years (Scientific and pedagogical direction)
Specialization of the educational program:
-Economics of innovation
the persons studying on specialization “economy of innovations” possess knowledge in the field of innovative development of enterprises, branches and regions of the country, management of innovative projects on Creation of competitive goods and services, normative-legal, financial and scientific-technical provision of innovative activity.
Features of the program.
Master’s degree program in 6M050600-Economics is a professional educational program postgraduate education, aimed at educational, methodological and research preparation and in-depth study Economic and innovation disciplines.
Profiling items/Exclusive courses.
- Business foreign language
- Modern problems of innovation
- project management
- patenting and copyright
- investment strategies innovations
- statistical methods in innovation management
- Management of innovative
- processes quality
- management strategy of management of organizations
- computer technologies in science and education
- automation of technological processes
- modern technologies of assembly productions of Radioelectronic means
- modern technologies of electronic technics and microelectronics
Lecturers, business coaches:
Dorjiyev Valery Fedorovich-business-coach, DBA;
Sadykov Bulat Gasanovich-business-coach;
Zarina Museyevna-PECB Certified ISO21500 Lead Project Manager;
Dzhaparidze Vakhtang-Business coach;
Duysengulova N.- Ph.D., associate professor;
Krymova V. J.-Ph.D., associate professor;
Gulyaeva S.P.-Ph.D., associate professor;
Karimova M.D.-PhD, associate professor;
Darzhanova M. D., associate professor;
Maukenov A.A.– Ph.D., associate professor.
- АО «Центр развития города Алматы»
- АО «Nurbank»
- ТОО «АйДжиЭм»
- ТОО «ХБК «Аксай»
- ТОО «Helios»
- ТОО «Французский дом BSB»
- ТОО «Ардагер»
- ТОО «VITA Bottlers»
- АО «Евразийский банк»
- АО «Kaspi Bank»
Career prospects of the profession.
The field of professional activity of the master in speciality “economy”
- development of products of new generation, possessing the basic new competitive advantages, opportunities of formation of new markets and areas of application;
- Development of methods and software tools of intelligent decision support systems;
- support of integration of scientific and educational activities within the framework of innovative centers of science-intensive technologies;
- construction of mathematical models, Development of information and software to support innovative solutions in the field of high technologies of science-based productions;
- development of methods and means of automated management of complex objects and technological Processes in energy, industry and transport systems;
- application of methods of influence on methods of processing of knowledge (cognitive technologies).
|“In 2009, I received a bachelor’s degree in economics and business, decided to continue my studies, made a new and interesting step for myself-enrolled in the magistracy to study in the direction of” economy “. At that time, I did not fully understand what would give me this training. But after studying for 2 years and having become a proud owner of the master’s degree in economics, I have grown and established myself in a professional way (at the moment I work as an accountant-auditor in the auditing firm, which started to work even Assistant during the master’s course)»-Master’s Degree|