The documents are accepted from June 1 to August 25.
- A certificate of UNT is required for graduates of schools for admission;
- For college graduates a certificate of complex testing (TA) is required;
- Admission of documents for the State educational grant is carried out from 23 to 31 July.
- Registration non-refundable fee – 3835 tenge
- Documents required for Admission:
Statement copy of identity card;
- Certificate of Secondary Education/Diploma of Medium-Special or higher education with the application (copy and original);
- Health passport or medical certificate form 063;
- Medical certificate Form 086-U;
- Picture of Fluorography;
- Photo 3×4-8 pieces;
- Certificate on the results of the UNT/TA delivery;