studies are forms of advanced training of persons in order to prepare them for masters scientific degrees of doctoral studies. The educational program of doctoral studies is developed on the basis of the state general obligatory standard of education of RK and includes the curriculum, syllabi and educational-methodical complexes of disciplines, programs of professional ( Research, production and/or scientific-pedagogical) practices and an individual program of research work. In doctoral studies are accepted:
When is the doctorate PhD?
- Persons with academic degree “master”;
- Persons with higher special education;
- Persons with a PhD degree.
Every year the admission of applications from persons enrolled in doctoral PhD, is held from June 20 to July 30, entrance exams are held from 1 to 20 August. What documents are required when enrolling in PhD?
- Application addressed to the rector of the Caspian University;
- Substantiation on the topic of research in Kazakh, Russian and/or foreign languages;
- copy of identity card;
- Copy of the documents on education;
- A copy of the certificate of Foreign Language (English, French, German) according to TOEFL programs (threshold point-not less than 560), IELTS (threshold score-not less than 6.0), Grundbaustein DaF (Threshold Score-C 1), DSH (Threshold Score-C 1), DELF (threshold-B 2), DALF (Threshold Score-C 1), TCF (threshold score-not less than 400). * in case of availability;
- List of scientific publications (their impressions, copies) if available;
- 6 photos size 3×4, envelope.
- Medical certificate Form 086-y (+ fluorography);
- Attributed certificate (military ticket)
- Personal sheet on personnel accounting and the document proving the work activity (for persons having work experience)
- Applicant’s Questionnaire
- Payment receipt for foreign language testing. The cost of testing in the state, Russian and foreign languages for entrants to doctoral studies-4200 tenge per 1 applicant.
Together with copies of documents specified in this paragraph, the original for reconciliation is provided. After the reconciliation the originals are returned. What exams do I need to pass when I enroll in PhD?
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stateless persons entering the doctoral program, with the exception of foreigners, pass entrance exams: 1) In one of the foreign Languages of choice (English, French, German); 2) Specialty. Entrance examinations on the state, Russian and foreign languages are conducted according to the technology developed by the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Are there special requirements for entrance exams for foreign citizens?
Foreign citizens who come to doctoral studies, pass entrance exams: 1) on the State or Russian languages (language of instruction); 2) Specialty. What is the deadline for enrolling in PhD?
Admission to the number of doctoral candidates is held by the Admissions Committee from 25 to 31 August. (Dates may change, please specify the date by August 10)