Bachelor- a professional program of higher education, with the assignment of a degree “Bachelor” in a certain specialty. In Caspian University There are created programs of a direction of training that allows to prepare more qualitatively and focused specialists on various specialities.
For whom this program is intended:
- School graduates
- College graduates
The form of training is the following (after school and college) and distance education (after college, when entering a related speciality).
The documents are accepted from June 1 to August 25.
- A certificate of UNT is required for graduates of schools for admission;
- for college graduates a certificate of complex testing (TA) is required;
- Admission of documents for the State educational grant is carried out from 23 to 31 July. Registration non-refundable fee – 3835 tenge
Documents required for Admission:
- Application to the Rector;
- copy of identity card;
- Certificate of Secondary Education/Diploma of Medium-Special or higher education with the application (copy and original);
- Health passport or 063 form medical certificate;
- Medical certificate of the form 086;
- picture of fluorography;
- Photo 3×4 – 8 pieces;
- certificate on the basis of the UNT/TA delivery;