Speciality “5B050800-Accounting and audit
” Bachelors of speciality “Accounting and audit” conduct financial, economic and managerial activity in organizations.
Academic degree: Bachelor of Economics and business
Items of choice on ЕНТ/КТА:
Mathematics + Geography
The disciplines of KTA (for applicants on a related speciality):
Finance and Credit + economics of organizations
form of training: self-study, remote
Duration of training:
4 years after secondary education (in absentia)
3 years after the average professional (remotely)
2 years after the higher (remote)
specialization in another window
Specialization – “Accounting and auditing in the real sector of the economy” The graduate in practical activity applies the received theoretical knowledge in practice, analyzes, summarizes, evaluates and presents information about the activity of the organization, possesses skills for skilled work in commercial Enterprises, tax authorities, enterprises of different forms of ownership, in audit and consulting firms. Objects of professional activity are: property of enterprises, its obligations, capital and economic operations, Causing changes in composition, placement of assets and sources of its formation, activity of organizations of various branches of economy taking into account specificity of branch, organization and firm irrespective of their organizational-legal form.
Features of the program.
The graduate of the given speciality will be able:
- Describe the role and principles of financial accounting and reporting;
- To develop the organizational policy of the Organization;
- Prepare financial statements for the Organization in accordance with IFRS;
- analyze socio-political, socio-economic phenomena Dynamics;
- to make short and long-term forecasts;
- to study the structure of socio-economic phenomena and their totality;
- it is argued to present the protected point of view;
- To identify the emerging trends in development based on the analysis processes;
- Conduct analysis and audit of financial and economic activity of economic entities in accordance with ISA.
- Financial accounting 1.2;
- management accounting 1.2;
- Financial accounting in accordance with IFRS;
- tax accounting and reporting;
- financial management;
- production accounting;
- Accounting in small business organizations;
- economic analysis;
- financial analysis;
- Cash flow analysis;
- working capital analysis;
Career prospects of the profession. Graduates of speciality “accounting and audit” can work accountants, financial advisers, assistants of auditors, cashiers, managers, financial inspectors, etc.
A distinctive feature of caspianuniversity is that we are taught by more than 70% of teachers-practitioners. We put our priority to strengthen the practical orientation of training specialists.
Trainers are business coaches.
Челекбай А.Д. – д.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Зиябеков Б.З. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Гумар Н.А. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Жанибекова Г.К. – доктор PhD, ассоциированный профессор;
Жандаулетов В.А. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Лапбаева С.Ш. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Телагусова Э.О. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Серикбаева С.Г. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор;
Шалбаева Ш.Е. – к.э.н., ассоциированный профессор.
Who are the graduates of this speciality?
After graduating from the speciality “Accounting and audit” you will be able to work in these areas
- Finance specialist;
- financial director;
- Commercial manager;
- Financial analyst;
- АО «Центр развития города Алматы»
- АО «Nurbank»
- ТОО «АйДжиЭм»
- ТОО «ХБК «Аксай»
- ТОО «Helios»
- ТОО «Французский дом BSB»
- ТОО «Ардагер»
- ТОО «VITA Bottlers»
- АО «Евразийский банк»
- АО «Kaspi Bank»